There is no chemical solution to a spiritual problem

 Heyy everyone 

After a long break  ๐Ÿ˜…

Hope you all are doing well and yes Happy New year to all of you ✨

Today I'm gonna share you a realistic story . And this is revolves around the  alcohol . By the way don't judge me on the basis of the topic because many of you will definitely thinking about why I always target this smoking and alcohol and so on .so the reason is simple I can't support the things who is ruining the individual and their family , No matter what . Okayy  come back on topic so I'm the one who witnessed Ritika (my childhood friend ) suffering from family problems all because of alcohol . So let me explain you I knew her from my childhood as she was also lived in govt flats and we have same quater. We are like neighbour cum family .She had a  very good and caring family . But her father is addictive to alcohol as a consequence she had faced  many difficulties from childhood , due to alcohol there was always  some friction between her father and other family members . I know she used to tell me everything like  whatever she had been going through . You know I remember she told me that for everyone festival is a kind of joy and reason of happiness but for her it is like a punishment because there was rarely any festival in which her father doesn't drunk . She never celebrated any festival with pleasant mind . This words hit me hard  ,can you imagine how it feels when everyone is celebrating the festival and you are praying that God please don't ruin this occasion.  And it's not stopped here but her father also did fights in drunken  mood . She always used to curse herself that why she is born in that family . She depressed at extreme level. No doubt her mental health affected so much .Due to her parents fighting and  that vulnerable situation she became so underconfident and introvert. I tried to explain her many times that let her father whatever he want to do ;you need to focus on yourself rather than doing overthinking and crying .But she told me that it is very easy to give sympathy to anyone but only the person who is suffering can feel that pain and situation. And I thought somewhere  she is right on her own place because I can't bear and feel whatever she is facing. 

She told me that her father is  good in everything   but because of alcohol addiction he is ruining himself. Due to this her father gone through many accident fortunately everytime the luck and god is in his favour .she told me Whenever her father over consume the alcohol she got scared that how he'll come house and what others think about her father and lot kind of embarassment situations. ☞ Here I want to tell one thing to those who is facing similar kind of situations that don't feel that everyone will make fun and embarass you because you are not wrong , the wrong  is the person  who is doing this & making your life hell. And you don't have to  feel shame about anything okayy!!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

So get back on story no doubt my friend Ritika is so strong I have seen the pain and the sorrow in her eyes. She is that kind of girl who never hesitates to help anyone but the almighty had not done good with her. Although gradually she have come so far and she is studying hard for her better future. It had been 8 to 9, years from that I have not met her in person  as my grandfather got retired so we shifted to other place and she also shifted to some other place but we are still connected through social media . 

Till now she is facing the things that she faced earlier the difference is now she gotta used to it , ultimately she understood that she need to do a lot of Hard work for her . And  recently she  told me that there's a little difference from earlier as her father is getting a bit control on the limited consumption of alcohol but moreover the situation is same as previous.

As we all know alcohol addiction comes under the top addictions and it is hard to get rid of it until unless the person is so desperate and willing to leave this.

So here you probably get awared about the consequences of alcohol . In starting every  person drink it to feel relax  and to reduce the tension but eventually he also don't understand that how it turns into massive addiction . And alcohol not only destroy the alcoholic it also destroy the whole family. And legal reports also confirm Many domestic violence , divorce , depression are the product of this shit "ALCOHOL".  

Remember there is no missing out in sobriety because you gain so much.


If you think your all friends are drinking it and if you don't so you'll  look  uncool and you seem conservative then my friend it is nothing like that . It's on you whether you want to show your glory by this rubbish  or you want to live a better and meaningful life for you & your family.  I'm assuming you got the overview because deep inside we all know what can alcohol do!!  So let's wrap up ....

You can share your views or any suggestions.

Have a great day ☆



Comments

Shobhit said…
Exactly people needs to understand this that drinking alcohol is not sign of class .
Loved this article!
Vivek said…
Content 10/10
Keep spreading awareness ๐Ÿ‘

Popular posts from this blog

Teen pregnancy

Masturbation - A Dangerous Pleasure